WIKY Morning Show Nov. 17th

** We have a new "Sexiest Man Alive" from People magazine, and it's none other than Bradley Cooper. He's the hot guy from "The Hangover" movies!  Here's the report:

http://wiky.com/content/sexy-bradley-cooper


** Kelly Clarkson was recently interviewed on Access Hollywood and was asked about her weight. Personally, I don't think Kelly Clarkson is "fat."  I think she's perfectly normal, which is refreshing, plus she's a HECK of a good singer!

http://wiky.com/content/kelly-clarkson


** It looks like the paternity suit against Justin Bieber has been dropped.  However, the woman who says he's the father of her baby has hired another lawyer and wants a private company to do a DNA test.  Here's the report:


http://wiky.com/content/bieber-insanity


 ** The Average Household Stores 5500 bucks Worth of Junk in Their Garage

 It's against human nature to throw things away.  Not to say we're all HOARDERS deep down . . . but you can kinda see how that COULD happen, right?

 So this isn't any surprise.  A new survey found that the average household stores almost $5,500 worth of junk in their garage . . . some of which they might need again, but a lot of which they just can't bring themselves to throw out.

 And that junk takes up a lot of space.  The average household has $21,567 worth of cars . . . but two-thirds of households say they don't have room to park two or more cars inside of their garages because it's being used for storage.

 About 20% of households say they have packed boxes in their garage from the last time they moved.

 10% say they NEVER plan on cleaning the garage . . . because it just seems like too daunting of a task.

 Of that group, 90% say the only thing that could get them to clean would be someone breaking into their car . . . the other 10% say even THAT wouldn't be enough motivation to clear out space in the garage.
 


** And we know that Congress is VERY unpopular right now, but this is a ridiculously good illustration of just how disgusted we are with them!

 --Senator Michael Bennet is a Democrat from Colorado, and he put together a chart comparing the poll numbers of different things during the height of their unpopularity.  And Congress is hated more than almost all of them.

 --Based on a "New York Times" / CBS poll last month, Congress's approval rating is only 9%.  Check out all the things that actually did BETTER . . .

 --The IRS.  Its lowest approval rating was 40% in a 2009 Gallup poll.

 --The airline industry.  It's lowest was 29% in a 2011 Gallup poll.

 --Lawyers.  Their lowest was also 29% in a 2011 Gallup poll.

 --Nixon during Watergate.  He still kept a 24% approval rating in a 1974 Gallup poll.

 --The banks.  They bottomed out at 23% in a Gallup poll this year.

 --BP during the oil spill.  They still had a 16% approval rating in a 2010 Gallup poll.

 --Paris Hilton.  She pulled a 15% approval rating in a 2005 Gallup poll.

 --The United States going Communist.  This got an 11% approval rating in a 2011 Rasmussen poll.

 --And finally, Congress tied with HUGO CHAVEZ, who pulled 9% in a 2007 Gallup poll . . . but managed to beat FIDEL CASTRO, who got 5% in a 2008 Gallup poll. 

 

** "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part One" opens tonight at midnight. Of course, the theatres will be packed with "Twi-hards" who can't wait to see Edward and Bella get married!  Here's a clip from the movie when Bella's parents give her a gift before the wedding:

 http://wiky.com/content/breaking-dawn-clip