WIKY Word Contest Rules
104.1 FM WIKY “WIKY Word” Contest Rules – 2011
1) Contesting begins on April 18, 2011. To win, WIKY listeners need a WIKY Rewards account. No purchase is necessary. Details at http://rewards.wiky.com.
2) How to Play:
a. WIKY will announce a WIKY Word at least 10 times per weekday on the air at 104.1 FM WIKY. This word will clearly be identified as the WIKY Word. The WIKY Word is only available by on air announcement. It will not be available by phone, email, web page or any other media.
b. Any WIKY listener can sign into a new WIKY Rewards account at http://rewards.wiky.com. Each weekday, the WIKY Word is entered into the Rewards page per the rules at the page mentioned above. Points are awarded each weekday and those points can be used to win prizes per the contest rules at that page.
c. Each weekday, one WIKY Rewards holder will be chosen at random in advance. If that person logs in and enters the word that day, they will win a cash jackpot of no less than $25, that increases each day it is not won by $25.
3) Eligibility Restrictions:
a. This contest is open to all WIKY listeners who are U.S. residents of the following states: IN, KY & IL. They must also be 21 years of age or older. Employees and immediate families of South Central Media and its affiliates, sponsors, and their owners and agents are ineligible to participate, nor employees of other radio stations or broadcast media outlets.
b. Only one winner per household is permitted to win. Once a listener has won they nor anyone in their household can be eligible for another WIKY Word jackpot for one year.
4) Condition of Accepting the Prize:
a. WIKY reserves the right to change the details of the prize.
b. Winners shall be responsible for payment of any taxes associated with any prize.
5) The taxable value of the prize is the value of the jackpot. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, including sales tax and federal tax, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Void wherever restricted or prohibited by law. Additional restrictions may apply as a result of federal or state laws or due to the contractual agreement between WIKY and vendors supplying the trip in question. Where applicable, winner will be supplied with a 1099 tax form.
6) Upon claiming, winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility (The Rules), a W9 tax form, and a liability/publicity release (Release, Waiver and Acknowledgment form) as a condition of receiving the prize. As a condition of entering the contest, the winner agrees to be bound by these rules and consents to the use of his/her name, likeness and/or voice for additional publicity and advertising purposes carried out by sponsors without additional compensation. All entrants and their travel companions release South Central Media, their advertisers, their subsidiaries, promoters of this contest, and their employees from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from the contest, and acceptance or use of the prize, including liability for personal injury or death. WIKY reserves the right to select alternate winners at random.
7) WIKY reserves the right to change these rules at any time during the promotion for any reason. Copies of these rules are available by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) to ATTN: WIKY Word Contest Rules Request, P.O. Box 3848, Evansville, IN 47736 or visit our website at .
8) WIKY has the sole right to initiate and end contest play. Only WIKY can declare the actual winners. All decisions made by WIKY-FM are final. WIKY-FM reserves the right to change or modify the rules at any time. If it is discovered that the contest rules were violated in any way, prize winnings will be immediately refunded to WIKY.